Friday, July 22, 2016

Week 7: Research and Bucket lists

With the end of the Immersion term approaching, this week I focused on taking strides in research progress. Much like last week, this week I continued running my drug trial experiments, making adjustments on dosing based on previous observations. I once again ran my experiments with the same 3 sets of cells and 3 sets of drugs at different dosages. Due the nature of the experiment, each trial takes one week to run which limits the number of trials that I can conduct before leaving. I hope that by the end of next week, I have contributed enough trials to lead the project in the right direction and make it easier for the next person who takes over. 

In addition to continuing work in research, this week I also started to address my summer bucket list. This includes attending a Broadway show, going to the beach (perhaps Coney Island), visiting a live set, and revisiting the Metropolitan museum. I also really want to see a few more surgeries before leaving so that I may have experienced a little bit of everything before going back to Ithaca. Hopefully, I can get everything done before leaving!


No comments:

Post a Comment